Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do think it is possible to remember if you once had amnesia?

On the flip side, you might have amnesia right now and you are not who you think you are. What is your earliest memory? Before that you may have got a bump on the head and you were someone else.Do think it is possible to remember if you once had amnesia?
"I remember that I once had amnesia"- that is technically a paradox, though you may remember glimpses of things that you cant explain fully or dont quite remember doing or cant place. In this case, you could deduct that you had amnesia since you cant quite place this "memory". Other than that, I dont think soDo think it is possible to remember if you once had amnesia?
wait what?!

now you got me thinking!

and I haven't even had breakfast yet!

I hope someone would tell me.
  • home bars
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment