Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?

I am a 16 year old guy and my parents are going away for the weekend. So she is in my care for a few days. I don't have any trouble moving her, but not sure how best to handle my time with her or what i need to do. Any advice would be cool, it's a new situation for us. She only had her accident a few months ago.My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?
Try and stay patient and calm at all times in front of her. You could try reading to her or showing her photographs of her life and the family together. Talk to her as you do this. Also check on her often and try and keep her company while she is awake, making sure she is comfortable.

It may be helpful looking in to the idea of a care worker who can pop in and help or offer advice and support.

It is nice to see you have a responsable and caring personality. I wish you luck and hope your step sis improves in time xxx
I think 16 is a bit young to give you this responsibility but basically you need to treat her as a normal person and a baby all in one - it is not going to be easy. basically be gentle and firm and allow her and you plenty of time and don't rush her. also please try not to moan at her as she needs encouraging not being pushed even deeper into her shell. i rather think your mum should be giving you guidance really so tell her of your concerns and best of luck and hope sister improves real soon bless her.My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?
Sell her to your friends as a play toy. Oh, your parents are idiots for putting you in charge.
I guess like a baby. Just be with her and make sure she gets what she needs.My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?
First answer is right
  • pontoon boats
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment