Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is amnesia a side effect of taking Abilify?

I am taking Abilify for psychotic symptoms and I've been really forgetful lately. Sometimes I even get made fun of at school for it. I forget where I am, what I was going to do, people's names, etc. It's getting worse, too. Personally I would like help from someone who is actually taking Abilify. Please, I need help.Is amnesia a side effect of taking Abilify?
I take 10mg of Abilify per day and don't have any forgetfulness. But I used to take Zyprexa and I could barely remember my name and address. You might talk to your psychiatrist about the symptoms and possibly trying a different medication.Is amnesia a side effect of taking Abilify?
It could be the medication. Medicine affects people in different ways. You may need a switch in medicine. Talk to the doctor. That's the best advice I can give. Best of luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment