Friday, March 9, 2012

My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?

I am a 16 year old guy and my parents are going away for the weekend. So she is in my care for a few days. I don't have any trouble moving her, but not sure how best to handle my time with her or what i need to do. Any advice would be cool, it's a new situation for us. She only had her accident a few months ago.My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?
YOU REALY NEED TO TALK TO MOM AND DAD ABOUT THIS ,THEY SHOULD SEE THE RIGHT TO DO IS GET SOMEONE TO CARE FOR HER FOR THE WEEKEND.My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?
It is totally inappropriate for you to have care of this poor girl. A female nurse or some other caregiver should be hired for the weekend.My stepsister (19) has complete amnesia and can't walk or talk again yet. How do i look after her?
If what you are saying is true, your parents should be slapped. If it's not true, you really need to find something productive to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment