Friday, March 9, 2012

Is this a temporary amnesia or something?

i have a bad memory when it comes to faces. awhile ago someone introduced me to two girls and the next day i met them at the campus. i swear i couldnt remember who they were- they tried to explain to tell me they met me just yesterday. after about a week it dawned on me who those girls were. after that they avoided me all together- probably thought i was crazy. this type of thing happens to me every now and then- not too often. what is this? a thing to be worried about?



thanks.Is this a temporary amnesia or something?
Some people are like that. If you're in a situation where people are trying to tell you that they met you the day prior, simply explain to them your problem, they'll understand.



Unless they're douchebags. Which you wouldn't want to be friends with anyway, so you don't have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment